Wednesday, April 1, 2009

rebirth

Reflecting-I can see it all so clear.
The drama.
The violence.
The whole atmosphere.
Unnurtured,unnourished,unattended,unborn.
Forcasted,fortold,formented,forward.
Long gone.
I revist the exhibit of my torn and broken spirit.
And imagine what would have happened.
If of my own ship I'd be Captain.
I reminisce on what once was bliss.
Filled with gifts and sealed with a kiss....

Then i dwell on what was my HELL.
As my belly sweeled to the tolls of bells.
And it seemed like only yesterday
when the child in ME went out to play.
And returned to the bed which I had made.

And in which I was forced to lay,
only to find that if I pray.
Trouble Dont Last Always.

1 comment:

Mr. Wake said...

I like this, great effort, also the class has been asking for you, enjoy your break!