Monday, April 6, 2009

SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS

the blog on my page has more details about my horrible weekend so if u want more details go on my page ms4president.blogspot.com n check it out but to sum it up i lost a very close family member, James Reed, this past saturday and almost lost two more family members about ten minutes after that, No they were not together, which makes this so unfortunate these events took place at seperate times n places. but the other family members were my cousins jimmel still n his son jimmel jr. they were in a car accident on there way home also saturday. My mind is so screwed right now.. and i dont know if i will ever be tha same..... R.I.P James Reed.. gone but never forgotten

1 comment:

Mr. Wake said...

Wow, that is really tough, I am glad that you shared that with the class, I think that everybody in that 8/9 is growing closer as a family.